I am very good at self motivated learning. If I want to know how to do something in my business, I get on YouTube, I listen to podcasts and I read the blog posts.
There is so much information available you can find the answers to nearly any question you have. Which leads to the problem. What are the questions?
We don't know what we don't know!
Recently I started down a new avenue of learning and it made me think 'why haven't I learnt about this before?' the answer is because I didn't know, that I didn't know about it!
With all that in mind I thought a great way to help my teacher-seller blog readers is to give some hints on some of the things you might not know you don't know!
If any of these topics interest you, please explore them further or even contact me on here or email and I will write another blog post about them in detail. Right so 10 things you might not know you don't know:
- Do you know how to SEO your titles and descriptions?
- Do you know how to flatten and secure your work?
- Do you know how to write about your products in blog posts?
- Do you know how to get other people to write about your products in blog posts?
- Do you know how to up-sell to your customers?
- Do you know how to improve customer loyalty?
- Do you know how to use social media ads for your products?
- Do you know how to use your social media content over and over again without being repetitive?
- Do you know how to collect email addresses?
- Do you know where you want your business to be in 5 years?
These are just some of the things you might not know you don't know. They are worth thinking about.
Never miss a G Word post
Follow this blog on Follow