Interactive (AR) Reading Common Core Reward Tags
Give you class something to brag about!
These reward tags can be printed and used in your classroom, although there is more to these tags than meets the eye!
To access the augmented reality aspects of the tags, simply download the free Metaverse AR (augmented reality) app (available for iPad/iPhone and android formats). Scan the code and a fun character will appear in your classroom to congratulate the kids!
That’s not all, each tag has a unique AR reward that the children can collect and save in the app. Children can create a Metaverse account then any rewards they receive will be saved in their inventory. As the children have earned the rewards I let them take their new tag home and scan on home phones or tablets to save their rewards, to help with this, in this product you will also find parent instruction cards to send home.
If you do not wish your class to create accounts, they can still claim their reward on screen but it will not be saved in their inventory.
- I can ask and answer questions about a story.
- I can retell a story.
- I can identify the main characters,
- I can identify the settings
- I can identify the events in a story.
- I can ask and answer questions words in a story.
- I can tell the difference between stories and poems
- I can tell who is the author
- I can tell who is the illustrator
- I know what an author does
- I know what an illustrator does
- I can match the pictures to the story.
- I can tell you what an author thinks and explain how I know
- I can compare familiar stories.
- I can join in group reading
Please ask if you have any questions!