Stage one: Interest
- You find out about online selling from a friend or a post online and your interest is peaked, "ohh, I could do that" you think to yourself.
Stage two: Excitement
- You do a bit of research and before you know it you have found Deanna Jump! "I'm going to be a millionaire!"
- You set up your store and wait!
Stage three: Panic
- Why would I do this? NO one is going to buy my products what do I know?
- First sale! People are buying things!
- First feedback! People love me! I'm fabulous.
Stage five: Optimism
- My sales are climbing, I could really make something of this
- There's a sale on! My sales are looking really healthy
- Working out how much you would need to give up work
- Oh, no I'm not giving up work just yet.
- Where has everyone gone????
- Life gets in the way, busy, busy, busy.
- Your store takes a bit of a pause
Stage eight: Back on track
- Why did I leave it so long?
- Look at all these fantastic ideas I have! I must get working!
- repeating stages seven and eight over and over...
Never miss a G Word post
Follow this blog on Follow